Tuesday, November 27, 2012

christmas CARDS AND TAGS

Every year I do a little Christmas-themed illustration or two and
create card packs for the holidays.
This year's inspiration was 'The 12 Days of Christmas' - with a twist!
Starting off slowly, and in no particular order, I think I will add
to these every year until I get through all of them.
For now I introduce you to:
Dior Swans (A Swimming)
My True Love Gave To Me
and
Two Turtle Doves

These are available to purchase as both cards and gift tags now.
Happy shopping!

4 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

AMAZING!!!!REALLY AMAZING!!!

-from Russia-

lorenabr said...

These look amazing!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Bec said...

stunning work as always; I'm pretty obsessed with that birdy one with the overlay in the middle!

Kelly said...

Thanks guys, so glad you like them! It's nice to bring the birdies back ;)
x