Thursday, October 24, 2013

feathered FEMMES


I've returned to my roots with a new series of fashionably feathered femmes.
Obviously my 'name' denotes a certain affinity for little winged creatures and it's
always special when I can incorporate them into an illustration in some way.
This time it's a flamingo, peacock and an itty bitty bird skull I discovered
on one of my daily walks.
'Flamingo Fancy,' 'Canary Yellow,' and 'Pretty Peacock' are available now via my store
and Melbourne's Signed & Numbered.
Printed beautifully by Lantern Printing on 300gsm 100% cotton rag art paper,
using the finest archival pigment inks,
these ladies are available in limited editions of 50 only.
The quality of these prints is amazing, it's a new era for my reproductions!
I hope those of you who take one home love them as much as I do.

Shop here:

'Pretty Peacock' is selling fast, less than half remain, so be quick to avoid missing out. 
x

4 comments:

Kuebra_B@web.de said...

Very good work! I liked it very much

Dilan Dilir said...

amazing illustrations!

LaNinae said...

I love your work!

Amy Keeling said...

These are fabulous, I can't quite decide which out of the three is my favourite. I think the middle one if I had to choose :)
Amy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-