Wednesday, October 9, 2013

masculine V FEMININE


6 months in the making, my latest collaboration with Samantha Wills
is a range of illustrations that blend masculine and feminine elements
for the next found of SW Stationery, coinciding with the new SW Fine collection...
itty bitty skulls!
Nothing says Masculine V Feminine like the Ruby Tuesday skull necklace
draped over Jean-Baptiste Mondino's portrait of Marion Cotillard for Dior.

For the stationery, think birds, anchors, flowers, antlers and skulls
- all of those creepy but beautiful elements of fairytale whimsy.
Channel your inner Pirate Princess, Even Queen and Friend to All Woodland Creatures
and discover it all here:

6 comments:

Loise Veloso said...

Oh god. I can't stop thinking it. You. are. talent.

Electric Sheep Blog

Am. said...

Wow I love the illustrations and I absolutely love the little skull necklace too! x

Amy Keeling said...

These are incredible! I love everything here, oh my :)

Amy x
-A Little Boat Sailing-

Soleil Ignacio said...

Sooo pretty!!

laura redburn said...

so lovely! particularly love the antlers!

Valentina Duracinsky said...

How lovely!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog